Think Bike Training would always recommend that you follow current government guidelines, as we will follow and support them too.
The government has asked for you to find alternative ways to travel to reduce the usage of Public Transport where possible. This means that you can utilise a motorcycle or scooter to travel or commute where possible.
There are distinct benefits to riding a motorcycle or scooter during this time:
- Maintains social distancing whilst travelling or commuting
- Good for your physical well being
- Does wonders for your mental state.
How we can help get you through this:
- Currently we are able to conduct CBT renewal training for all Key Workers
- As of 13/05/2020 we can deliver CBT’s to those needing transport to or for work.
We will be open and fazing in on a restricted schedule.
What is expected from you?
- Your own motorcycle clothing:
- Suitable trousers
- Suitable Footwear
- Your own PPE in line with government recommendations
- Payment in Advance by Bank Transfer
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Any food/drink – you must take any waste with you
What will you receive from us?
- Be issued with a sanitised headset
- The use of a well maintained Motorcycle/Scooter
- A high standard of training from experienced instructors
- Social distance measures adhered to.
Text 07725328405 for more information.
You can also message through Facebook, WhatsApp, Google or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Note: DAS Lessons are not yet resuming. We are awaiting on the DVSA to give us guidance on when this will resume.