From 16 years old on a Moped
From 17 years old on a Motorbike
What do you need?
What do we provide?
How much does it cost?
Compulsory Basic Training – Five Elements Overview:
- A two way talk between the instructor and trainees about helmets, clothing and equipment
- Introduction to the bike that you will use on the day, including controls, what daily and weekly checks you will need to perform, and how to manually handle the bike as well as correct usage of the stand(s)
- Learning how to handle the bike in different situations, including basic controls, riding around obstacles placed by the instructor in a safe, secure environment.
- Classroom talk about what to expect whilst out and about on the public roads.
- Road Ride. This should be a minimum of two hours out on the bike, learning about different situations that may arise whilst you’re out on the road on your own.
Own Bike CBT
As per a standard CBT using your own Bike.
When using your own bike, it must be in good working order, taxed, insured and MOT’d.
Think Bike Training accept no liabilities in the case where your own bike is used.
A one to one CBT with just you and the Instructor, allowing a more intensive experience.
CBT Enhanced Package
This package will give you an extra 3 hours the morning after your CBT, highlighting many situations you may come across on the road. This will improve your general riding ability, increase your confidence and help you along the road towards biking.